Hawkes Architecture Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. As a data controller, we are responsible for how we hold and use personal information about you. This privacy notice describes how we collect and use personal information about you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The Bull Pen
Five Oak Lane
01580 892 739
Company No: 06693231
VAT Registration No: GB 943 1112 60
In collecting and processing your personal information, we will comply with the data protection law in force at the time. This requires that the personal information we hold about you must be;
• Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
• Collected only for valid purposes that we have explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
• Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
• Accurate and kept up to date.
• Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
• Kept securely.
The Details We Hold
• Telephone Number.
How Your Personal Information Is Collected
We collect your personal information directly from you. If you are introduced to us by an intermediary we will obtain some personal information from them when they introduce you to us. We may also obtain your information from publicly available directories and information and credit reference agencies.
How We Use Information About You
We only use your personal information when the law allows us to. We are required to explain what legal grounds justify our processing of your personal information. There may be several grounds for our use of your information. The legal grounds that are relevant to us;
• Processing necessary to fulfil our contract with you or for taking steps prior to entering into a contract, for example, undertaking work to allow you to decide if you wish to enter into a contract with us.
• Where we consider, on balance, it appropriate for us to do so.
• Processing necessary for the legitimate interest of our business operations.
• Processing necessary to fulfil our legal obligations.
• For compliance with laws that apply to us.
• For establishment, defence and enforcement of our legal rights.
• To deal with requests for you to exercise your rights under data protection laws.
• When we share information with law enforcement bodies, governmental and regulatory bodies such as HMRC.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Functional cookies and first party cookies are used on this website to improve your browsing experience. Google Analytics are the only first party cookies we use and compile reports on how visitors engage with our published material.
Like many Google services, Google Analytics monitors the time this visit occurred, whether you have visited before and what site referred you to us. Google Analytics collects this information anonymously, without identifying you.
For more information about cookies please visit; All About Cookies
This website may have links to other websites. We are not responsible for the contents, accuracy or reliability of any material appearing on other websites. Links to other websites do not imply any kind of endorsement or recommendation. When you link to other websites you should read their own privacy policies.
We have appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. We have procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
Information Transferred Outside The UK
We are based in the United Kingdom, but sometimes your personal information may be transferred outside of the UK or EEA. Where we do, we will ensure that the recipient protects your data to the same UK standards and that the organisation is part of EEA Privacy Shield.
Your Rights With Personal Information
Under certain circumstances, the law grants you specific rights. These are summarised below. Please note that your rights may be limited and subject to restrictions in certain situations.
• The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information.
• The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it.
• The right to request correction of the personal information that we hold about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to request erasure of your personal information.
• The right to object to processing of your personal information.
• The right to request the restriction of processing of your personal information.
• The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information.
• The right to withdraw consent. Where you may have previously provided your consent.
• You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time. We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your personal information. This policy was last updated; 1st April 2020.