Appointed to help Chatham Grammar School for Girls identify, formulate and ultimately deliver the following primary brief.
• Design and build a new landmark arts building.
• Remodel the existing structure in order to consolidate all the creative subjects into one department.
• Improve the environmental performance of the building.
• Initiate a phased shift towards the use of renewable energy.
• Replace and relocate the security office and improve the car parking facilities on site.
The planning application for this unique project was granted by Medway BC in 2007.
2007 Medway BC
Extension & Redevelopment